I’m a new blogger, so to be put on the list for a Versatile Blogger Award by mtsweat is quite an honor and a challenge.
In order to be a winner though, I have to honor the person who listed me, (see above) list 15 bloggers, and jot down 7 things about myself.
I don’t know fifteen people in the blogging world, but I’m up for making new friends.
So here goes, who I chose and why:
1. Because Jen makes me laugh. jennthezookeeper
2. Because I want Mona to receive the crown of victory. mona
3. Because I like Bonnie’s symbolic Teddy Bears. memorybearsbybonnie
4. Because Celina likes good lyrics. celinahokeah
5. Because Butch loves Jesus. butchdean
6. Because Oscar is an accomplished writer. oscarhokea
7. Because Sweat’s an intelligent writer. mtsweat
8. Because Jeffrey explains the whole Versatile Blogger Award so eloquently. memoriesofcaleb.wordpress.com/2011/09/21/the-versatile-blogger-award/
9. Because I liked Anne’s Eagle Story. freedomborn
10. Because I liked the pastor’s GTO/restoration in Christ lesson. pastorbaumann
11. Because I understand Patrecia’s struggle. misswhiplash
12. Because Lincoln wrote a nifty post called Stop Complaining. ichtusministries
13. Because Jean suggest we vote according to God’s will. Amen! jeanbrunson
14. Because her blog page is awesome. thewomanatthewell
15. Because I liked Teresa’s Poem. terri0729
Seven things about myself that I don’t even want to know.
1. I drink coffee with God every morning — sometimes it takes two pots.
2. I have two hangar cats — go hunters!
3. I live on an airport, but I don’t know how to fly. That makes me a walking oxymoron!
4. I love my grand-babies, even if I have wrinkles.
5. I love my family, even if they gave me wrinkles.
6. I think some fb post are more information than I needed.
7. I think finding 15 people for a green stamp is insane.